In 2023 we open our doors to the public, our aim is to provide a fun filled, memorable experience for adults and children alike. Keep your eyes peeled for more exciting news over the coming months.
Lamb feeding experience
Easter Holidays Lamb Feeding Experience
Join us for a unique and memorable experience, bottle feeding our baby lambs.
During the Easter holidays your experience will include:
- Bottle feeding our baby lambs
- You will visit our lambing shed where you will have the chance to get to know our baby lambs, you will have plenty of photo opportunities.
- You will help prepare the bottles before feeding one of our hand reared lambs.
- Chick watch – see our newly hatched chicks
- Coffee baa (serving hot and cold drinks, snacks and sweet treats)
- We will also have the fabulous inflate101 inflatable assault course between Monday 3rd April and Friday 14th April (there is an additional charge for this – it can be purchased with your ticket or on the day)
- A certificate to say you have bottle fed one of our lambs.
- The experience will last around 60 mins.
Feeding times are 10:00, 13:00 and 16:30 – Sessions run daily – on weekends there will be an additional session at 11:30
A total of 6 people can bottle feed the lambs per session with each having their own lamb to feed. The price includes Lamb Bottle Feeding for one person only (young children may have one accompanying adult in the pen to help them). Family members wishing to accompany a child can do so, however spaces are limited inside the barn and at times we may need to restrict this to two observers per bottle feed ticket.
If you are pregnant we do not advise that you participate in this activity, contact with lambs and lambing sheep during pregnancy can put you and your unborn baby at risk.
We are a working farm and the yard can be muddy from time to time so we recommend wearing old clothes and boots especially if you are lamb feeding – just in case an accident happens as baby lambs can be a little messy!
We are also offering general admission tickets through the Holidays on the link below should you not wish to participate in the lamb feeding.